Saturday, February 28, 2009

random

I stayed in pajamas all day, watched tv, and wrote a report on what the president of the united states does (for law class). I was supposed to go to the movies, but nobody I was going with could get a ride (I can NOT wait until I can drive) and I was falling behind on homework, so I decided to just get most of it done today.

I haven't practiced guitar in a very long time. I'm hoping that when the boyf gets back from D.C., he could give me guitar lessons.

I went on the heroes wikipedia website and I read this timeline of everything heroes. Whoever made that list had a LOT of time on their hands! just in case anyone was interested... as much as I love heroes, I couldn't read through all that.

heres my new forever 21 wishlist:

No comments:

Post a Comment