Friday, February 27, 2009

pajama time

I had no drama today, so I came home from school after 8th period and hung out with my mom who's sick at the moment. I got home at 2 and we watched DVR'ed episodes of the Odd Couple till 6. Then I had dinner.
After, I finally watched the Real Housewives reunion. o.m.g. I love Gretchen. I HATE TAMRA WITH THE BURNING PASSION OF A THOUSAND SUNS!!

Now I'm in pajamas.
T- SHIRT- school. It's the sophomore shirt. The theme was "Soph Wars" instead of "Star Wars". The back says "welcome to the dark side", has two crossing light sabers, and my last name.
PAJAMA PANTS- not a clue where I got these. I think they might be a hand-me-down from my cousin.
J'ai tres fatigue. Je vais me laver, regarde mon e-mail, et je vais me coucher.
I'm very tired. I'm going to wash up, look at my email, and I'm going to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment