Sunday, September 27, 2009

MY LIFE IS AVERAGE

Today, my dad was showing our apartment to some friends. He opened my sister's room while she was wearing a face mask with her messy hair and said "Here is where we keep our ugly child slave which will make dinner for us later right?" and without skipping a beat my sister answered "Yes master" with a raspy voice and walked away limping. Seeing the faces of the guest made me love my family even more. MLIA

Today, we were watching a video about properties of minerals and rocks in science class. When it told us about the rock's cleavage ( a kind of property), the video instructed us to "examine this cleavage very closely". At that precise moment, a hot girl returned from the bathroom, wearing a very open v-neck. The expression on her face when one of the quietest kids in the class said "Oh, believe me, I will" made my life. MLIA

Today, I decided to check out the google vs. yahoo battle. I expected it to be average. When typing in "how come", yahoo said "how come sugar fizzes in boiling water?" Google said "how come I'm developing breasts if I'm a guy?" I'm glad Google dares to ask those unanswerable questions. MLIA.

Yesterday I went shopping and found greeting cards in Value Packs of 10. My favorite was 'Happy Valentine's Day to my Dear Wife.' I'm still wondering who would need a ten pack of those. MLIA

As one of my friends was looking through my purse while on the school bus, she found a bunch of weird stuff like a bib from burger king, a pack of ramen, etc. Everyone then started to ridicule me and my strange purse. The girl sitting next to me quietly tapped me on the shoulder, then pulled something out of her bag. It was a potato. MLIA.

love this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment