Saturday, March 28, 2009

pshhh wait wait!

The shamwow guy got arrested? for beating up a protitute? shamHOLYSHIT!

My drama friends have unanimously decided to call me Ja'mie. Like from Summer Heights high. I AM ja'mie! personality-wise, we could be sisters (I'm hoping I'm a tad more decent looking than ja'mie though.

I had amazing sushi today. Spicy tuna w/ crunchies & eel avocado! yum yum.
I also went shopping and bought patent leather nude flats and lace leggings. Can't wait to wear them monday! I have to figure out what to wear with it. DEFINATELY my UO flapper/hippie headband. but what shirt? hmmm... 

I wore a really cute outfit on thurday but I didn't have a chance to post the pix until now. I really like how I clashed 3 different patterns- toile, burnout, and tye dye. I think it works though. This might be my favorite outfit yet.


sweatshirt- target, tank- forever 21,  jeans- kill city, necklace- idk i got it for hanukkah  

Oh yeah. and my room is really messy in the background. Just... ignore that. It's actually really unlike me to be messy.

Anyway, I was on the Urban Outfitters website and I found these gladiators I really want. They are absolutely adorable, and I WILL buy them. I promise myself. Maybe if I keep pushing it like I pushed the pants, maybe I'll get them. and MAYBE (just maybe) they'll be on sale. Although I'm hoping to have them very soon.
beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment