Wednesday, January 14, 2009

where's nylon?

I don't really know how to intro into this sooooo....this is what I wore today! You could really see the detail/ colors of the scarf in this next one...
scarf- h&m, shirt- hanes, tank- 2cute, leggings- target, legwarmers- idk, uggs


Today I had dance class (in my school you could take dance instead of gym if you want) and we had to change into sneakers. I left my leg warmers on with the sneakers and leggings and whatnot and I felt really 80's.
I really need a haircut. The ends are all dead and i think its time to go a tad shorter. I'm probably going to ask my hairdresser to lake of like, two or two-and-a-half inches. I also really want highlights, because as the years go by, I'm becoming less and less blonde. It's kind of sad. When I was little I had platnum blonde hair and now its almost to the point where its a very light brown!
Everyday when I walk home from my bus stop, habitually I think "hmm...I wonder if my Nylon magazine has arrived today." I ordered in November. I sent in the money and everything, and I still haven't gotten one issue? Should I be concerned?
I should go back to my global midterm studying now. Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment